1. Hostel Stock Books review & closure
2. Leave Policy in accordance/ parallel to the existing school pattern to be adhered at the hostel from march 23' . All hostel staff will avail their leaves in black & white ( written) which on approval by the Warden will be Documented in the Staff Leave File. Special cases of long leaves for more than 2 CLs will be a case in the ambit of the Managing Committee.
3. Discussions held on how to Expend the recently collected fine ( penalty) of a total sum of Rs/7000......from the parents that failed to attend the Annual parents management meet.
The outcome: mentioned amount to be invested in the mesh- guarding of the 3 Solar water heater tube-sets. This to be initiated by the Superintendent the month of March.
4. 4 Hard body Bunk beds received from Rimo Company as a donation. The items to enter stock & store... as needed.
5. Warden to take great care in looking into the shutting- down of the hostel infrastructure for the long winter break. Water, electrical points, Car and gates to be well attended and secured.
6. All senior students staff and management members enjoyed a scrumptious & hearty traditional dinner together!
7. With the auspicious LOSAR at the threshold. It was a wonderful opportunity to thank appreciate & felicitate the entire hostel staff for their sincere services offered 24*7 in the care and grooming of the students.
1. Mrs. Eshay Lanzes
2. Mr. Mepham
3. Mr. Gelek
4. Ms. Stanzin kunzang